Experienced Lending Guidance
Since its inception in 1970, Union Home Mortgage has guided hundreds of thousands of aspiring homebuyers through the process of achieving homeownership. Driven by the belief that homeownership should be accessible for everyone, UHM goes the extra mile for every customer, while providing a personalized experience unmatched in the industry.
A World-Class Workplace
Every UHM Partner lives by the shared values of our "Code of Conduct." They respect one another, openly communicate and hold each other accountable.
UHM believes homeownership should be accessible to everyone. That's why they work hard to ensure loans are available on a fair and equal basis.
UHM Partners go above and beyond, working for you on your terms while providing a personal, one-on-one experience you'll rave about.
What Union Home Mortgage offers:
A variety of programs to fit your needs
Conventional – Taking it back to the basics
- Fixed- or adjustable-rate options are available
- Ability to select from a variety of term options to influence your monthly payment
FHA Loan – For any homeowner
- Low-down-payment options and low closing costs
- Down payment can be covered as a gift
- Easier-to qualify credit requirements compared to other financing options
VA Loan – In honor of your service
- Offers financing to veterans, active duty service members or spouses of service members killed in the line of duty
- Non-down-payment options
UHM Rural Rehabilitation – Homeownership for Rural America
Union Home Mortgage Loan Officer
Office: (828) 229-1521
Mobile: (828) 243-4687
1200 Ridgefield Boulevard | Suite 170
Asheville, NC 28806
NC I-169967 | SC MLO-1485878 | TN 186062