A Record of Proven Performance
Mandi has over 20 years of experience in property management. She has a proven reputation for providing quality properties with responsive maintenance. Criteria and requirements for tenancy are as follows:
• An online application must be submitted.
• $25 non-refundable application fee per applicant.
• Photo ID required of all applicants.
• Criminal and Credit report required, Property Manager will acquire these.
• Verification of income required.
• Rent must not exceed 35% of your monthly gross income.
• All properties are non-smoking.
• Security Deposits are equal to one month’s rent.
• Pet fees are non-refundable. $200 for first pet. $100 for each additional.
• Renter’s insurance is required for all homes. Certificate of Insurance required at lease signing.
• All lease signings must be done in person at Looking Glass Property Management Office.
• All homes are professionally cleaned prior to move-in.
• Online rent payment is available.
All work orders are to be submitted by email to Mandi@LookingGlassRentals.com
Mandi has over 20 years of experience in property management with a proven track record of 100% occupancy. Mandi’s main priority is to protect your investment and minimize risk by offering the following services:
• A user-friendly website specifically designed for rental property marketing. Your home will also appear on 20 other popular rental websites.
• Established professional referral network.
• Convenient online application for tenants and online rent payments.
• Extensive tenant screening including income/employment verification, rental history, credit & criminal reports, and a detailed application.
• Photo documentation of the property.
• Move-in/Move-out Inspections.
• Require tenants to have renter’s insurance and provide a certificate of insurance at lease signing.
• Use of one of the top-rated Property Management software programs ensuring compliance of state trust account guidelines, as well as a precise and accurate accounting of funds.
• Optional automatic ACH (electronic draft) for owners. If you like, your rental disbursement can be electronically deposited right into your account.
• Online Owner Portal to access Property Management Reports, documents, and track work orders.
• Established relationships with sub-contractors resulting in priority service for work orders and renovations.
• Established systems for preventive and responsive maintenance.
Our commercial rental services include but are not limited to: Marketing, negotiation & execution of leases, rent collection, coordination of work orders, lease renewals, rent increases, owner distributions, and year-end tax reporting.
All Commercial Rental Management is handled by Josh Burdette:
When showing or leasing a rental property, Looking Glass Property Management, LLC, and its AGENTS will be representing the interests of the PROPERTY OWNER. Looking Glass Property Management, LLC and its AGENTS must also furnish the PROPERTY OWNER any information obtained from you and from any other sources which are material to the transaction or which might influence the PROPERTY OWNER'S decision to lease. All property management agreements and agency relationships are solely through Looking Glass Property Management LLC. Looking Glass Realty LLC is not a party to any property management agreements and is a separate entity.
In compliance with the laws and/or regulations regarding the screening of residents, this letter serves as notification of the agency used for the credit and criminal reporting process. These agencies are: